Helicon Pumps are manufactured by using quality Raw Material and latest World Class Technology. These pumps are made to meet International quality standard. we are having a team of experienced personnel who are directly monitoring the quality control and carefully checking all parameters before the product is roll out for dispatch to customer. These Pumps are giving trouble free working results.
Manufacturing and marketing activities of Helicon Pumps & specialities are directly controlled by our Director Mr. Rajiv Gupta who has complete knowledge of Pumping Technology and is capable to develop pumping specialities based on customer specification. Under his expertise Guidance pump business is growing regularly. Today we are having Sizable Export of Helicon Pumps & Pumping Specialities to Various Countries
Our Product Range
We use sophisticated technology, which assures us of offering accuracy in our range of manufactured pumps, which comprises of, helicon HNA series pump, open mouth pump, resetting type stator, special purpose pumps, CHC series pump, HPR series pump and barrel pump. These pumps are very much capable of handling viscous & thick fluid, chemical, slurries, milk, butter ghee & chocolate etc. The above mentioned range of pumps is manufactured based on advanced cavity technology, which has made these pumps self-priming /positive displacement and non-clogging in nature. Based on this technology, these pumps successfully operate on negative suction up to 7 m Water column.
Some of the salient benefits of our range are:
- Less wastage during the transfer of the material
- Minimize dependency on labour
- Low power consumption
- Easy to operate
- Made of high grade of metal
We are using following material for our products:
- Wettable Housing Components: Cast Iron, Stainless Steel (SS)
- Rotor: Alloy Steel HCP, Tool Steel HCP, SS HCP
- Stator: Natural Rubber, Nitrile, Hi-Nitrile, EPDM, Chloro Sulfonated Rubber, Fluoroelastomer, etc.
- Coupling Rod: Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel
- Shaft: Alloy Steel & SS HCP under gland
- Shaft Sealing: Gland packing (Lantern Ring optional), Balanced or unbalanced Mechanical Seals, Shaft Seal optional
- Positive Displacement
- Inherently Self Priming
- Handles high percentage of solids
- Uniform Flow proportional to speed
- Gently handles shear sensitive fluids
- Handles entrapped air/gas
- High Suction lift up to 26 feet
The Cardan Universal Joint Advantage
The muscle behind the “XTRA VALUE” M Range. The Cardan universal joint employs two sets of bushes and pins, perpendicular to each other, each providing freedom of angular movement in its own plan, while maintaining contact between bush and pin.
The resultant advantages, when compared with conventional pin & bush type of universal joints, are:
- Reduction in wear of joint components -leading to much longer service life
- Compact pump design as compared to pumps with flexible shaft
- Parts needing replacements are few and less costly thus reducing cost of maintenance as well as ensuring ease of operation
Acidic & Alkaline Slurry, Benton Slurry, Ceramic Slurry, Casein Slurry, Detergent Slurry, Digested Sewage Sludge De-Watered Sludge, Poly Electrolytes, Sodium Silicate, Sulphide Sugar Juice, Industrial Wastes, Vegetable Oils, Printing Ink, Petroleum Jelly, Resins, Alum, Black Liquor Magma, Coating Mix, Paint, Gum.
Industries, we cater to
Over the years of operating in the trade, we have critically understood the market dynamics and strive hard towards retaining the high standards of manufacturing. Further, we also have a separate division for R&D, which is responsible to undertake the research in understanding the market potential and finds out innovative techniques to upgrade the existing range.
Our high performance range of pumps cater to the requirements of many industries such as:
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Sugar Mills & Distilleries
- Ceramics & Sanitary Wares Industries
- Insulators Plants
- Oil Refineries & Vegetable Plants
- Fruit Pulp & Syrup
- Soap & Cosmetic
- Explosive Plants
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Lubricant & Grease
- Mineral & Chemical Processing Industries
Our Major Markets
- East Europe
- East Asia
- North Europe
- Middle East
- Indian Subcontinent
We have large spacious manufacturing unit. These products are fabricated using best quality materials and using advance technology. These are made as per international quality standards. Our team is highly qualified and experienced and takes care of each and every product properly. Our employees are the prime reason behind the success that we enjoy. Our rich range of products meets the huge demand s from our clients and within the set standard time frame. We also upgrade our unit on a regular time interval to meet the bulk demand of our clients.